***UPDATE: I totally forgot to add where the tins idea came from: Dannie's Designs and you can buy the tins here!
My brothers new in-laws were coming to Texas for the Houston Reception and we wanted to give them a little welcome bag...we put some fun Texas stuff in there, lots of snacks, chocolate, as well as a list of hot spots in Houston that they could visit and eat. Here are the tins I made.They are just Hershey Nuggets wrapped in cute paper.
Also we wrapped matching paper on the water bottles and added a little "to go" Crystal Light flavoring.
Here is the final product. We got this idea from my sister-in-law, Ainsley. When her and Josh got married, we had a bag waiting in our hotel room. We loved it and thought it was so nice to have. We had maps to get us everywhere...loved it. Thanks for the inspiration Ainsley!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







7 comments:
Those turned out so cute. How nice for them. I'm impressed! Do I get a "Welcome to Texas" Kit also when I move down??? I'm just kidding BTW!!
What a great idea! I may have to do something like that sometime! Where did you get the tins? Love it!
Those are amazingly cute!
Your kindergartener is adorable; how is mom? ♥
The Bride and Groom look so sweet. ♥ and that wedding reception looks great. I LOVE the Candy Buffet idea!
I totally wanted to do that when Carrie gets married...only my idea in my head wasn't even close to how cute yours turned out!!! Can we come to you for ideas when Carrie gets married? You are so stinkin' creative! :)
What a cute idea! I looks fabulous and VERY texan!!
Those are adorable and such a great idea. You are so creative. Where do you find all of your stuff?
I can't believe you did that yourself. You should get a job with your local chamber of commerce or city hall. Seriously call them and see if they would be interested because they make such great welcome gifts. Your kindergartener looks so stylin for the first day of school. So cute!
Post a Comment