Friday, June 25, 2010

Ranger Game

The day before Connors Birthday we had tons of family come in for the BIG occasion...so we all decided to go to a Rangers Game! Even though it drizzled the WHOLE time we were there, it actually was the perfect weather! It was the perfect temperature and we weren't miserable in the heat:) Here are some pics from the game
Noah was so excited to wear his T-ball uniform because his team is the ASTRO's and the Rangers were planing the Astros...how perfect:)

Logan was able to come to the game with us...he is a great baby-sitter:) Thanks for all your help Logan!!
Noah and Poppie....
Curt was also able to come up to the game as well...
My sweet Mom got so sticky from the sucker Connor has...I mean, it was EVERYWHERE! But hey...it kept him happy:)

1 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

how funny---Kendra and I were at the same game! We were WAAAYYYY up in the nosebleeds, but it was nice because we were under the smallish overhang and didn't get drizzled on. I knew as soon as I read the word "drizzle" it must have been the same one!