Monday, May 3, 2010

Magic Kingdom


Today...May 3, is my birthday...not just any birthday...I turned 3-0! It is so hard for me to believe! I feel like I should still be in my 20's. I get why people just say they are 29 for the rest of their lives:) My sweet cousin was sweet enough to decorate our time share so when I walked out of my room there were balloons and signs and streamers! I loved it!! Thankfully she turned 30 exactly one week after me:) I couldn't ask for a better place to turn 30 than Disney! I mean there is no time to be sad!!
Here is the famous picture everyone has to take as soon as you enter the park. Let the ADVENTURE BEGIN!!
All the cousins together. Don't they look all sweet and innocent?? Actually they did really well together! No one got lost...that's saying something! Noah, Connor, Caden, Nate, Landen and Carter in the stroller.
Right away we rushed to go on the Buzz ride...since that is our favorite:) I think we rode it 3 times! The lines were not bad at all! We all managed to ride all the rides we wanted and maybe even a few times each! Love going in May when people are still in school!
Me and the boys with Donald and Goofy...I must say that I feel really bad for them having to be in those costumes in the heat...it was INCREDIBLY hot! I mean really hot and muggy!
Ben and my little man Connor...he looks so peaceful!
Taking a nice break with some Popsicles. They tasted so good!
Landen, Noah and Caden with Buzz.

Noah attempting to pull the sword out of the stone...no luck:(
Caden all locked up....I love that my boys like to pose for picture opportunities! Its great!
The end of our day...waiting for the parade. Everyone is so exhausted! We got there when the park opened and left when it closed! Tomorrow we have Animal Kingdom! Can't wait!

0 comments: