Friday, April 23, 2010

Caden's 7th B-day Par-Tay!


Caden had his 7th Birthday! I can't believe how old he is getting! It really makes me sad...and makes me feel old:( He totally had this party planned! He wanted a Movie Party and watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, he wanted to invite only boys, and he wanted the above menu:
hotdogs, popcorn, nachos, candy, cheese balls, licorice, etc...All the kids had tickets and they had to buy what they wanted...they loved it!
These are the cupcakes! So much fun making these little guys! If you want a tutorial, go to my other blog...Swanky Pear!!
They played silly string tag...a favorite:)

They watched the movie...
Opened presents...
Got support on blowing out candles...
Getting ready to blow out the candles....
And spat at the candles??? What's up with that face???
He realized that spitting on them was not going to work...so he blew...that still didn't work! Oops...I got trick candles!
And they danced...Freeze Dance...to Alvin music.
Happy Birthday Caden! We sure love you!

3 comments:

aurora said...

Super-cute party! You are awesome.

Nope on camp. I am not in YW anymore... sniff, sniff.

Rhonda said...

How fun! What a darling party. I love the cupcakes and silly string tag!

Andrea My Chihuahua Bites sent me over here for some chocolate cookies! I noticed you have three boys like me. I too have a Caden (my youngest) who will be 7 in Novemeber.

I love meeting other moms with all boys!

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest and most creative mama ever! LOVE that party!