Here is a meal I got from my friend, Ashley. This is some Good Eats! I could not stop eating it! I love ANYTHING with heavy whipping cream though:) If you don't like Sun-dried tomatoes, still put them in and then pick them out. It gives everything a really good flavor. I love them... This served a family of 4: me, hubby, 2 boys.
Thanks for another great meal Ashley!!
Sun-Dried Tomato and Chicken Pasta
1 tablespoon butter
2 cloves garlic chopped
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes cut into pieces(dried or in oil) easy to find
1 cup chicken broth divided
1 cup cream
2 chicken breasts (shredded or chopped)
1 tablespoon exta virgin olive oil
4 leaves basil chopped(or dried to your liking)
1 1/2 cups bowtie or penne pasta
Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta , drain and set aside. Meanwhile melt butter, add garlic, and cook for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and 3/4 cup chicken broth. Turn heat to medium and boil. Reduce heat after boiling and simmer for 10 minutes until the tomatoes are tender. Add the cream and bring to a boil, stirring until thickens up. Season chicken with salt and pepper and warm the oil and saute the chicken until cooked and brown. Set chicken aside. In the same pan used for the chicken, bring the other 1/4 cup chicken broth to a boil and scrap the pan juices from chicken. Add this to the cream sauce and stir in the basil. Toss the pasta, sauce and chicken together. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top.
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







3 comments:
That looks SOOO good. I will definitely be trying this!
You need to move to Katy so I can have your inspiration to cook more!! I am horrible at cooking most of the time.
You always have the best recipe ideas! Your family looks great and how exciting that you are due so soon!!
Post a Comment