Just wanted to share some fun Valentine ideas. I made these little tins for Caden and Noah's Pre-school teachers. I thought they turned out cute! If you are on the hunt for the tins...don't bother going to Hobby Lobby or Michaels or JoAnn's , they don't have them. Container Store. I found luck there! Then just get some cute paper and glue it down, really easy!I made these for Noah's class. They resemble the sour cream containers. I got the idea from Skip to My Lou. She gave a very detailed step-by-step on how to make them. Make sure to check out all her other things, tons of cute ideas!
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







3 comments:
Summer you are the most creative person I know. You always make the cutest things. I LOVE those tins. Do you give lessons?
Okay, eat your heart out Martha Stewart! :) You are so talented Summer! I agree with the above comment....do you give lessons? If so, I'm in.
Ahhh! You guys are making me blush! Thanks...It was really easy, measure the paper and ribbon, then glue it on! Then I used a stamp.
Post a Comment