OK...for REALS...where has the time gone? I am so sad my baby is 9 months old! I can't even think about it!
I know...talk about the bluest eyes you have ever seen! They are beautiful!
Connor's Stats:
Weight: 17 lbs. = 5%
Length: 28" = 25-50%
Head: 13" = 5%
This 9 mo. visit was not so fun...he keeps dropping in his % of weight so we had to change up his food and force him onto formula and lots of other food. Basically I feed him food all day long. No joke. The Dr. said I have 1 month to fatten him up and if nothing happens then they have to do tests and what not on the poor guy. Thankfully we are about at the 1 month mark and you can see a HUGE difference. I guess I was just producing water:) So problem is solved! YEAH Connor!
Things Connor LOVES:
* to eat...can't get enough food! (Ironic, I know)
* pestering his brothers...wants to do what they do, especially if they play with Legos and Bakugans.
* Slowly starting to wave.
* Some days he will babble bababa, otherwise he just likes to babble randomly. But he LOVES to be heard!
* He goes to bed at about 8pm and wakes up at about 8am...such a sweetheart!
* Taking better naps...about 2 per day
* The fastest crawler EVER.
* Found his little friend...his reflection in the dishwasher. Hilarious watching him talk to himself!
* Loves his Mama! Which I totally love;)
* Such a sweet boy, doesn't cry very often, goes with the flow and loves being outside!
4 comments:
I'm really starting to think that you may have a "mark-dylan senario" on your hands..... I think he looks JUST LIKE HIS DADDY!!!! but I am just going off pictures!!! he is one cute kid!!!!
That last picture is TOTAL Ben. I can't believe he's so big.
it is creepy how muchhe looks like ben! not that ben is creepy in anyway...hopefully u know what I mean :) cant believe he is growing up sooo soo fast! I wish I was there to take pic of the cute guy!
Summer -
He looks JUST like Ben!! - with blonde hair!!
Post a Comment