Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Next Stop...the Tooth Fairy

This is my little cutie with all his teeth.  This will be the last time that I get to look at this cute little face for a VERY LONG time.  It is kinda sad.  I wasn't expecting this day so soon.  Thanks alot Noah....Anyway.  We went to the Dentist today and Caden had to get his tooth pulled (I posted the story of why a few posts ago...) because the root was fractured (when they pulled it out, the tooth was in two pieces...ouch).  Thankfully this boy was soooo excited!  He can't wait for the Tooth Fairy to come.  He wasn't nervous or anything.  What a big boy.  Here is the after picture:
He still looks adorable!  Right now he refuses to swallow, so he is drooling all over the place.  When he does try to swallow he makes it as loud as possible (it really grosses me out).  He luckily is not in any pain!!  The Dentist said there is a possibility that he might loose the tooth next to it in 6 months since the bone was wiggled and jiggled.  Which means that he will have the top two and bottom two gone all at once. How cute.  Anyway, I'm so proud of him for being such a big boy.  
Now, Noah can't stay out of the picture for too long.  He seems to crave attention.  He was in his room just a few minutes ago and came running to me telling me he put "gum trash" up his nose. I looked and did not even see anything up there, it was that far up there and flashbacks started to come to mind. (Yes, I know...he has some fettish with the nose, first the bead, now this...the boy has issues).  LUCKILY he now knows how to blow, so we were able to blow that bad boy out.  He is now banned from beads and "gum trash", I am adding gum to the list as well.  

4 comments:

aurora said...

What a brave boy! He does look adorably handsome! ♥
We had one that shoved things up her nose, too...

Wendy said...

Caden looks so cute. Jon said he looks just like Ben now.
I really, really, really, hope you get your girl. You deserve it!

Maegan said...

He's so cute! I'm glad everything went smoothly, even the exiting of the gum trash! If I ever have boys I'm going to need your help :)!!!

The Reimers Family said...

Oh, I forgot that those things fall out eventually. He looks so cute!