Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WHAT??? It's My 100th Post???

So one of the reasons I have not blogged in awhile is because I thought that I had to do something really cool for my 100th post. See, I have read all these really fun blogs where they have some giveaway and have a big hoopla... But you know what?? I don't have that many readers. I decided that I can just dedicate my 100th post to a little blurb about my 100th post.

I want to thank all my dedicated readers for all the comments you have left telling me such wonderful things. I want to thank my family for supporting me in this endeavor. I also want to thank my camera for capturing some fabulous memories and also to friends for inviting us to things to make this blog a little bit more interesting. I couldn't have done it without you all....

Ok, that is my speech. I'm just practicing for when I one day win an Academy Award or something. (When I was a little girl, for Christmas I really REALLY wanted an Agent. I never got one. So, it's my blog and I will pretend it is my speach for some amazing award.)

Yes, I'm a dork and I do realize this. Thank you.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Summer, you're so funny! Well, I read your blog so keep on a postin'! Thank you for always having the yummiest recipes and coolest crafts to keep me happy. I liked your 100th post speech. Can I be your agent?

The Reimers Family said...

Happy 100 Post!!! What a mile marker, I hope you and your blog will be happy together for 100 more!

jeannie said...

At least you are brave enough to do that on your blog! You make so many yummy looking things, and you get the cutest ideas form places, and have great ideas of your own, and you are great. i can't even remember what I did for my 100th post, I guess just a post!

Leah and Mike said...

Thank YOU Summer for your blog! I love seeing your cute family and what you guys are up to and I love, of course, your yummy recipes :)

Audrey said...

Hey, nice speech! I love to read your blog too because I love your recipes and craftiness... some of us aren't so gifted in those areas so we need a little help.