Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Noah's Pre-School Graduation

**Sniff, Sniff** My baby has graduated from pre-school and will be moving on to Kindergarten! I can't believe the time has already come! Look how grown up he looks! I love that his school gives the kids a cap and gown...just to make you that much more sad. I mean...seriously! How precious is that!
He is supposed to be singing and dancing...this is as good as it gets;) That comes from his Daddy:)
Here he is getting his diploma. Can you tell how uncomfortable he is!! Right now his teacher is saying that when he gets older he is going to be a CEO because he is soooo serious!





Noah and his teacher Mrs. Kelly
After the ceremony we got to eat cookies and punch. What a fun day we had! Congrats Noah! Kindergarten...Here we come!!

1 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

Yeah Noah! What a big boy he is. Kindergarten- WATCH OUT!