Now people...I'm not gonna lie to you. There are a MILLION pictures...ok, maybe just about 30. But you know what...I am NOT going to apologize:) There were too many fun things going on this day and my sister-in-law, Wendy takes amazing pictures...I stole all of them:) We went to the Ranch where Ben's parents keep their horses and they are on 120 acres...tons of room to ride horses and see all the cows. So...enjoy the pictures and the beauty!

We went to celebrate Caden's birthday...my little boy turned 7...time is FLYING by!!
This horse was hilarious...making all sorts of faces and showing some serious teeth.

Molly and Noah rode on Chevy...such a sweet old horse.


Love this little guys eyes...sooo blue;)

Caden rode with Grandma
Even Connor was getting in on the horse action...he may just be a natural!
Will helped drive the truck...seriously...all by himself. Wendy, you need to watch it with this one! He may get some crazy ideas:)






This is Jon rounding up the cows...see the darling baby calves?? They. Were. Precious:)
Check out how beautiful and green it is!

The gang...Will, Noah, Logan, Connor, Caden and Molly

There was tons to do there...including riding the scooters.

and blowing bubbles...
and celebrating birthdays...



and the best part of all...making some smores and eating hot dogs...

It was such a fabulous day...they boys could not stop talking about all the fun...in fact, there were tears involved when it was time to go. Luckily, we can go whenever we want! Wendy...thanks for letting me steal your pictures! You are amazing!
4 comments:
Oh I LOVE riding horses. So jealous!
I love it!! the photos, the fun, the food and just being with extended family enjoying nature and animals all at the same time. Sounds like Heaven. yea!
Happy Birthday!! Wow what an amazing place! It makes me miss the green, so beautiful. What great memories!
Post a Comment