Me and the boys V-day morning...don't I look hot!!??
We LOVE Valentine's Day around here! We start it off a week before and cupid drops by a gift to the boys everyday for a week...simple things:) Caden thought this was something that happened to everyone and when he asked the kids at school what Cupid brought them...they had no clue what he was talking about. I had to break it to him that I was Cupid and this was something that my Mom did when I was a little girl and that I wanted to do it for him. Either way, he was just excited to get treats everyday!
Since Valentines was on a Sunday this year, we did to go orders from TGIFridays this year and ate at home...no crowds, no baby-sitter:)
Then on V-Day my sweet boys surprised me with breakfast in bed: eggs and toast...YUM!! and they put it on a very clever tray with hearts all over it...
Then I got to start my treasure hunt that Ben thought up for me...it took me from around 8am until about 11 am to find the 4 clues. I'm either that lame or they were tricky...we will go with tricky. But that is what the post was before this one...just in case you were wondering:)
Hope you all had a fabulous Valentines Day!!
1 comments:
What a cute idea- on the treasure hunt. Way to go Ben. I was wondering what that clue was. I wouldn't have known where to find the next clue with that one. What did you get at the end of the treasure hunt?
Post a Comment