Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Caden's Thanksgiving Feast

Last Tuesday Caden's Kindergarten class had a Thanksgiving Feast. It turned out so cute! The kids dressed up as either a Pilgrim or an Indian. Caden obviously chose an Indian.

Mommy and Caden. (I was lucky enough to be able to go...yeah!)
Caden and his best friend Christian.
The spread. Not too shabby for Kindergartners! The school would only ok a few things...NO SUGAR. So we had rolls, pumpkin muffins, apples, grapes, cheese cubes, beef jerky, popcorn, pretzels, cheetos (yes, they oked cheetos but not pumpkin pie), ham and turkey. The parents stood around chowing down on the beef jerky (a mom spent $35 on it! How crazy is that??).

7 comments:

Gwen said...

ah, cheetos -- just like the first Thanksgiving.

The Reimers Family said...

It's not a proper feast without sugar, I hope the children will recover from that!

JC Photography said...

Sounds like a fun time. And while Cheetos don't strike me as Thanksgiving food - they sure do look good. Cute costume Caden!

Sharlyn said...

Cute! I still can't believe he's in Kindergarten, he's getting too old.

Leah and Mike said...

That is so fun - I never got a feast like that at school. Caden looks so cute in his outfit :)

Maegan said...

I love the Thanksgiving feast! It's so great you got to go. Caden and his friend are too cute in their costumes.

Sarah said...

I love school feasts! and I can't help but smile at the costumes!! What great food choices:)