I just wanted to share a recipe...It is perfect for us sick people. It is a nice creamy, chunky chicken noodle soup. My mom always made this for us when me and my siblings were sick. Thanks Mom! I hope you enjoy! Chicken Noodle Soup
(I think it may be from the Lion House Cookbook)
3 c. chicken broth
2 c. chopped carrots
2 c. chopped celery
4 c. chopped onion
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 c. cooked chicken, diced or shredded
4 c. cooked noodles
salt and pepper to taste
Boil chicken in water. (You can add chicken bouillon to make the chicken broth). Cook vegetables in chicken broth, after chicken is done. Cook noodles after vegetables are soft for as long as directed on package. Add cream of chicken soup then add chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste. Don't boil/simmer for too long.
Serves a family of 4 sick people for several days! Enjoy!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago
1 comments:
ummmm that looks goo yummy!
Post a Comment